Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
A. General Requirements
- Passed SPM
- Credit in Bahasa Malaysia at SPM or its equivalent
- Passed MOE Matriculation/UM Foundation Studies in Sciences/UTM Foundation Year with at least CGPA 2.00
Passed STPM with at least Grade C in General Paper and
Grade C in two other subjects.
- Have taken Malaysian University English Test (MUET)
B. Special Requirements of the Programme
- Life Sciences Matriculation
a) Obtained at least CGPA 3.500; and
b) Passed at least with B+Grade in Biology at MOE Matriculation/
UM Foundation Studies in Sciences/UTM Foundation Year and
credit in Chemistry at SPM level, and
c) Passed at least with B+ Grade in Chemistry at MOE
Matriculation/ UM Foundation Studies in Sciences/
UTM Foundation Year and credit in Biologi at SPM level.
- Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM)
a) Passed at least with B+ Grade in Biology at STPM/A-Level and
credit in Chemistry at SPM/O-Level, and
b) Passed at least with B+ Grade in Chemistry at STPM/A-Leveland
credit in Biology at SPM/O-Level, or
c) Passed in such practical tests prescribed in any of the subjects
in 2(a) and 2(b).
C. Equivalent Qualification
Diploma in a suitable field from UPM or other recognized institutions.
D. Other Requirements
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 17 years old during admission year
- Good health record
- Fulfill other requirements by the University
E. Non-Malaysian Candidates
Include recommendation from at least two (2) referees