Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Naluri Seorang Wanita

Bismillah..

It's been a long time, thing has changed, a lot. And I am married, not to the man that I dated for 5 wasted years. I am blessed to be the wife of Ahmad Nawawi Razali. So I would say, 2018 marks the 2nd year of knowing each other. And I am glad to tell that we got married last year, on the day that I was born (14th October). And the best thing happened in life, I am mummy-to-be. So my due will be January next year, InshaAllah. There is more to tell for the past two years, but I am more drive to talk about other things.

Is it me or other women do have the same feelings as I do? Right after the proposal, I have promised to myself that he will only be the one. Loving him like no other, like the way he did. Thanking him for accepting me the way I am. Even until this moment, all I do is to make him happy, and be sure that we will reach the Jannah together. I hope I changed a lot, for better. And I am happy now, for who I am, I dont expect that this could be so soon.

But, there are things that keep me pushed aside. I hate this feeling, but I cant avoid. I know, I shouldnt look back in time. The moment when he asked me to be his wife, I should know that he has sacrificed his everything to me. Yes I should remember that! But, I always want to know every single things behind his back. I mean, I want to tun back time. And day by day, I was like coming near to the truth. And I hope one day, I get the answer for everything.

Mama-to-be :) 

No comments:

My Blog List

Search This Blog