Pages

Monday, September 3, 2018

Shit Happens

Bismillah..
Assalammualaikum..

So today is quite a tough day. Maybe it is my fault for being kuat bebel, but my intention is pure. I just want to make sure that everything is hygiene and on its place. So guys, just imagine if cat litter box was placed beside dining table. Can u guys imagine?? Dengan lantai yg kemain bergedih, seriosly GELI! so when I said dont ever put that shit on that place anymore, no one understand why. and i am so done with this!

What even worst? Bila kita tegur, tapi dia libatkan benda lain. and manusia tersebut mengaitkan dengan benda yg tkde kene mngena. okay im so done with this. im off! plus, orang yg aku harapkan pn tk mampu nak tolong aku apeape. penatlah. i am damn tired! dengan kata aku macam macam. seriously aku penat. i just want to live my life in a beautiful way, tp mustahil.

so today, i was so excited preparing stuff untuk my husband as he went back from outstation. but masa tengah buat kerja, i am late for maghrib prayer. it was just 10 minutes late. then what he said really disappointing me. all I do is to make him happy. but then he really let me down. he said, i was meringan-ringankan solat. hmmm

I should be more tough next time, maybe.

No comments:

My Blog List

Search This Blog