Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Esok Last Payyypeeerrr.. Hoooyeahhh!

Assalammualaikum..
hi u'ollssss..

well done to myself! i'm totally recover laa.. insyaAllah.. and guess what?!?!?!?!


ye, percayalah, going to end this third semester so soon.. not more than 12 hours laa!! and i'm having last paper tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. its Physiology.. still studying right now.. tak habis pon, gua baca soklan spot je.. sebab tahu tak mampu nak habiskan semua lecture notes.. erkkk.. apakah? at least aku buat ok!!! kene jugak telaah mana yang patut, kalau tk mati tk boleh jawab esok.. heheheh.. yang penting the previous paper aku rasa alhamdulillah, boleh laa jawab.. takdelaa excellent mana.. tapi, boleh laa kan!

right after habis exam, aku nak kemas semua barang.. packing up all my stuffs and ready to go back home!! basuh baju semua and... thinking of hanging out with friends.. but now i realized, i dont have one..  mungkin sebab masalah aku sendirik.. its ok.. this new year, i'll try to change myself especially my attitude.. make people selesa dengan aku especially.. and yet if there is still no one yang nak kawan ngan aku, takpe.. i can just live my own life! heheheh still i'm happy to be myself.. cause no one knows my strengths and all they see is my weaknesses!

oklaa, nak sambung study.. tak habis lagi ni.. babaiiiiii!




No comments:

My Blog List

Search This Blog