Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Dear Sharezza!

Assalammualaikum wbt..
Hola holi~ hahahah

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Abang,
Happy birthday to you!!

ouhh yeah, now he's becoming sweet 21.. yups, my dear sharezza, besar dah anak mak.. bahaha :D tgk size, agakla kebesarannya.. and the biggest wishes of the year! cewahhh *over kau jemah*

* Selamat Hari Lahir pakwe! *
* Sorry for the late of wishing, it's the third time I do the same mistake *
* I hope, next year I'll be the first one to wish for your birthday (hope that it same goes to me) *
* Best of luck in your study! hoping for better, excellent and fantastic outcomes for the upcoming year :) *
* Wanna let you know that I will always be by your side, no matter how hard the challenge is *
* Will always love you and will always do *
* Sorry for doing the same mistakes again and again, hope to see you guiding me in the future *
* For the upcoming days, I beg for your sorry also. not to say why, but soon you will know why *
* Thanks for being here with me when I need you *
* Thanks for being my morning, my afternoon, my evening and my night *
* Thanks for keep on telling me that you love me *
* Thanks for letting me celebrate your birthday for the third year of knowing each other *
* Thanks for accepting me the way I are, my slackness, my weakness, my bad and my behaviors *
* Thanks for expressing your anger, egos, stressful and passion towards me *
* For every single things that you gave, million of thanks. but I have nothing in return *

It may sound so lame if I keep on telling the same thing about out past, about how do we met and about how we can be in this serious relationship. I dont have to remind you my dear, I know you still remember every moments of us :) last but not least!!



No comments:

My Blog List

Search This Blog